Barge Motorsports (Drag Racing)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum dedicated solely to the Android Application Drag Racing. Find all of your tips & tricks & tuning info here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Barge Motorsports! I hope everyone enjoys there stay, and finds something useful.
Please spread the word, and tell everyone you know!

Welcome Everyone!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
!-Psychild-!
Admin
!-Psychild-!

Welcome Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Hey everybody, I'm Psychild! I am proud to announce the opening of the Barge Motorsports website, and hope that everyone enjoys their stay here! Hopefully one day we will be able to race friends, and possibly have lobbies. Don't you want to have the fastest car!? Here's the place to get all your tuning info. Feel free to post up your setup as well!

Thanks,
!-Psychild-!
Back to top Go down
https://bargemotorsports.forumotion.com
throat yogurt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:37 pm

thx for the website.
im an avid drag racing player
in game my name was throat yogurt, but i had to restart b/c my evo got messed up with the latest upgrade so my drag racing game was lost.
i just restarted it today as throat yogurt x2

luckily i had most of my tunes wrote down.
i was pro league lvl 1 5k mazda rx8 running a best of 12.431 1/4, not the quickest out there but pretty decent
i had a lvl 2 s2000 which tune i lost 1/2 mile was running well
had a lvl 3 camaro running 15.57x's which tune i have still
lvl 7 599 running 12.417's i have the tune for
lvl 10 venom running 10.93x's i have like partial tune for, im sure ill get it figured back out soon
Back to top Go down
!-Psychild-!
Admin
!-Psychild-!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Sounds awesome man, we're glad to have you here! I hope here at Barge Motorsports we can help you out with as much as we can! Feel free to share some of those tunes, and take what you like √

--Psy
Back to top Go down
https://bargemotorsports.forumotion.com
throat yogurt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:47 pm

im about 200k away from getting the venom,
not bad for 24 hours lol
got my lvl 1,2,3, 7 cars already back and upgraded and tuned
once i get the venom ill be working on that for a day or so atleast.
Back to top Go down
Honda89

Honda89

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks for making an awesome site to communicate with other drag racing members =)
Back to top Go down
Ottrok

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Awesome, Been looking for a site like this. I play drag racing whenever I have free time.
My Garage- LvL 1 rx8 running 12.4ish
Lvl2 S2000- running 10.7ish
Lvl3 Skyline running 10.1ish sometimes lower(really looking to get in the 9s on this one
and just for fun maxing out a camaro to see how low I can get it
Would love to help anyone out and become friends on the game which Im not sure how you do that. Any help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barge Motorsports (Drag Racing) :: General :: Welcome New Comers!!!-
Jump to: